March Favorites

Here are some things I was loving in the month of March:

1. Reese Peanut Butter Eggs

I love these...too much! They are so addicting!

2. Starburst Jelly Beans

These are my favorite type of jelly bean...and a lot better for me than the peanut butter eggs. :)

3. Chick-fil-a Sweet Tea
With me giving up soda, I have been buying the sweet tea by the gallon. I have started buying the unsweet tea lately, though. I am trying to cut out those "empty" calories.

4. This song:


I love this song. We may not have the answers to all of life's questions, but we can know that our lives can be changed by Jesus!

5. Getting a raise. Woo-Hoo!!

6. Taking walks with my husband. I love living so close to work because I can come home for lunch and take a walk with Carl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken