Easter 2010

Our Easter weekend was pretty busy. I took Good Friday off of work to get things ready for Easter. Carl and I went down to the church to put together the treats for the Junior Church kids. We put together 36 treats, and had only one left at the end of the service.

Saturday, I had an Easter Egg Hunt Party for the Junior Church kids in our Fellowship Hall and grounds. I was a little worried when we first got there with it raining like it was. But God helped us, stopped the rain and brought out the sunshine. Here are some pictures from Saturday.

My little cousin Riley

Ben and Evan hunting for eggs. Ethan and Adam comparing eggs.
Caitlin on a mission...
Shianne
Boys looking everywhere
Caleb being cute


Sunday was pretty busy. Our church had a Sunrise service at 7:00am, with breakfast in our Fellowship Hall afterward. It was a little hard to get up that early, but it was totally worth it. The whole day was absolutely wonderful...well minus the migraine part. I am so thankful for the price that Jesus paid for me on the Cross. I am so very thankful that He rose from the grave, and because He lives, I can have life everlasting.
We went to Grandma Miller's for dinner after service. Then we came home and I took a much needed nap. Sunday evening, we had a music service. We had different people of the church sing and play songs, mixed in with a few congregational songs. It was a wonderful service of praise. After the service, Jenn took a couple of pictures of Carl and I outside. Here is the best one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken