Weekend Wrap-Up

I guess I should have posted this one before the Monday night one, but oh well.

We had a relaxing weekend. It was so beautiful outside! We had made plans to go visit with some family, but we had to postpone that for another weekend.

Friday night after work, I made a trip to Target on the way home. (I love the fact that I pretty much live across the street from Target!) I found this purse for $7. It is nice and "springy." It matched my outfit for church perfectly yesterday. :) Plus, it is big enough to hold A LOT of stuff.

Saturday afternoon, I went to a Bridal Shower for a friend I met a few years ago at work. She doesn't work there anymore, but we try to keep in touch through Facebook. Jenna received a lot of gifts. You would have to know Jenna and her family, but they keep you laughing, that is for sure.

Since we had the change of plans I mentioned earlier, Carl and I decided to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner on Saturday evening, after we went for a walk. (Had to burn off the calories before we put them on :)...) It had been a while since we had been there. The food was delicious, of course.

Sunday was a beautiful day to worship the Lord. I did not have very many in Junior Church, but we had a good time. Here is a pic of some of the munchkins:Don't you just love their expressions? It is amazing how each child is so unique and so special!

Sunday evening after church, I snapped this picture of Caleb holding little Christina. It was so cute! They both wanted to be around each other. Caleb LOVES other babies. He kept trying to hug Christina, and it looked like she was trying to kiss him. Hahaha. Kids are just so precious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken