Easy CrockPot Recipe

Here is an easy recipe for the Crock Pot. It is from my Gooseberry Patch Slow Cooking Cookbook. All the recipes in the book have 5 ingredients or less. I got the cookbook from my Mom as a wedding gift.

Super Simple Chicken Dinner

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
26-oz jar of spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon salt

cooked egg noodles or spaghetti




Place chicken in a slow cooker; add sauce, water and salt. Cover and cook on high setting for 4 hours. Spoon shredded chicken and sauce over cooked noodles. Serves 4.



You could use any kind of pasta sauce. We always use the traditional because we have a somewhat picky eater in our house...hahaha. I am actually cooking this right now for us to eat tomorrow at lunch. Use one of these and you will have almost no mess to clean up. I love them!

Comments

The Dickinsons said…
Thank you for your comment on my blog. Your recipe looks good, I'll have to try it. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken