Living Life...

Just an update to let you all know that I am still here. I feel like I haven't really blogged in a while. We have been busy with the stuff of life. It seems like we are always going non-stop. Thankfully, this coming weekend looks to be a little slower paced. Then, it gets busy again....

We didn't go to IHC, but we were able to watch some of the services online. I really enjoyed the Building for Keeps service, and Thursday evening was just too special for words. It was wonderful to see God moving in the service, and to feel Him near to me here at home. God is so good!

Saturday afternoon, Carl and I went to visit Carl's brother, Jason. We went over to Jason and Tammy's house for a cook-out and fellowship. Our nephew, Elijah was excited to play with his Uncle Carl. He kept telling Carl, "Come play with me, come play with me." How could Uncle Carl resist? We had a good time, and the rain held off. We ate some good food, had some good conversation, and even watched a family of geese for a little bit.

Elijah and Uncle Carl playing some basketball...



Carl and Elijah


Geese near the lake behind Jason and Tammy's house



Cute little baby geese with their momma...



Well, the rain held off for our afternoon, but it rained and rained in the evening. That spoiled our evening plans of a baseball game at Victory Field. We actually went to the ballpark, got some concessions, and waited around. Finally, the game was postponed. We were able to exchange our tickets for another game later this summer.

Tonight after church, I decorated the Junior Church room for the new month. I am doing a Luau/Hawaiian theme this month, while teaching the days of Creation. I am not quite done with the room yet, but will post some pictures when I finish on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken