3 Down, 1 to go.

I now have 3 out of the four things on my wish list that I posted about earlier this year. I have the camera,
flat iron,

and now I have the Bible I wanted.
Mom gave me the Children Ministry Resource Bible this weekend. I look forward to putting my Bible to good use. I was reading some of the lesson plans last night, getting ideas for Junior Church.

Now all I need is the new Ted Dekker book, "The Bride Collector". He is actually coming to the Indy area in a couple of weeks. Maybe I well get the book then.

Comments

Angie D said…
I am quite jealous of your camera--mine's a dinosaur! Any chance we'll run into you at IHC?
No, we won't be going to IHC this year. I actually have never been. Every year I say I want to go, but something always comes up. Maybe we will schedule a vacation around that time next year.

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken