Monday night musings...

Here I am sitting on the couch, waiting for my husband to arrive home from work. I have a lot of things on my mind, serious thoughts, tonight. I have a friend that is hurting and needs guidance, family members that need prayer, and loved ones that need the Lord desperately. I have a feeling that a lot of you could say the thing. I am trying to do a better job at praying for others. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the things that affect me, that I forget to talk to our Heavenly Father about the needs of others. My problems become so small and meaningless when I look at what others are going through. I had no idea that all this was going to come out when I started typing, but it did. Lord, please help me to put the needs of others before my needs and desires. I want people to see less of me, and more of You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken