Monday Musings

Psalm 62:7 & 8 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Carl and I read these verses in our devotions one day last week, and I have not forgotten them. I was reminded again of the fact that God wants us to "pour out {our} heart before Him" because He is ready to listen. I am so glad that God is our Refuge. I was telling the kids in Junior Church about these verses yesterday. I explained that God is always ready to listen to us, no matter the time or place. We don't have to worry about God treating us like we are stupid over the things that concern us. Nothing is too small OR too big for Him. Also, God will keep everything we say to Him in confidence. Sometimes, when we confide in others, what we have to say may get spread around, even though we don't plan for it to happen. People talk, that's just the way it is. God is never like that. He can keep a secret. We can trust Him, no matter what! These verses really encouraged me, and I hope they can encourage you as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken