Items On My Wish List

1. Children's Ministry Resource Bible


The copy that I have actually belongs to Mom. I need to get my own copy, so that Mom can have hers again. I have seen this Bible going for about $40 on different websites. Do you know of some place that may have it a little cheaper?

2. This camera:


It's a Canon PowerShot SX20 IS. It has a 20x optical zoom, image stablization, a multi-angle viewing screen, and lots of other features. It has received pretty good reviews, from what I have seen on different websites. I am waiting to see if it will go on sale anywhere like Wal-Mart of Best Buy.

*UPDATE* I found this camera on www.abesofmaine.com for a lot cheaper than other places I had checked. Plus, I got free shipping. I ordered it yesterday, and it is scheduled to be delivered to my work place tomorrow. YAY! I am so excited. I can't wait to try it out!


3. A flat iron:


I have a curling iron, but I have heard that a flat iron curls the hair much quicker, and that the curls last longer. Anyone out there that could give me some suggestions of what kind of flat iron to get?

4. The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker


This is a new book by Dekker. It doesn't release until April...:( But maybe by then, I will have finished the other two Ted Dekker books that are waiting for me to read.


Those are just a few items that I would really like to have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!