Happy 40th Birthday, Carl!

Today Carl is the big 4-0...:) I wanted to post this earlier in the day, but better late than never, huh? We have had a good day, and Carl has had a nice birthday. We are now in different decades.

We went to Logan's last night with Carl's Mom, Grandma and friend Mark. The food was sooo good. We were completely stuffed when we left there.

He opened his gift from me this afternoon. He wore the shirt this evening when we went to his Dad's house for dinner.






Tomorrow evening after church, I am having cake and ice cream for him. He loves fellowship with God's people and I know we all will enjoy it. I am sure I will have more pictures to post after that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARL! i LOVE YOU!

Comments

Nettie's Nook said…
Sounds like he had a nice birthday. I'm so happy that you two found each other..

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!