Friday Fill In



And...here we go!

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes we meet in the middle.

2. Plans for the weekend is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

3. Remember when things were simple?

4. My phone, sweet tea, and shopping are three of my favorite obsessions :-)

5. During the last year I have learned a lot.

6. My family and friends put a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Carl's birthday dinner at Logan's (YUM), tomorrow my plans include Carl's birthday, dinner at the in-laws, and a birthday party for a cousin and Sunday, I want to make Junior Church as fun as possible for Sunday Funday! (Then I will probably need a nap!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!