Headache reliever

I have been having awful headaches the past couple of weeks. I think it has been a combination of the heat and some stressful times, but the headaches were horrible. I had a headahce for two straight weeks. I would take some medicine, but it would come right back. I was about to go crazy... Okay, crazier than usual. I was praying that God would allow me to have a break from these awful migraines.

Then, I was reading my latest issue of Taste of Home magazine. In it, it mentioned that certain foods trigger headaches, which I knew. I had been avoiding certain foods because I knew they would make the pain worse. But, the article went on to say that some foods and drinks can relieve headaches. It mentioned ginger, as in ginger ale. It actually mentioned drinking ginger tea or ginger ale. I bought some on Saturday, and tried it. It actually has helped. I can almost feel the headache going away after I drink a glass of ginger ale. Thank the Lord for helping me find this remedy. I am still praying for a complete healing, but until then, at least I have found something that can give me some relief without taking medicine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!