Church Picnic

This past Saturday was our annual Church Picnic. It was held at Province Park in Franklin. It was raining a little in the morning, but cleared up quickly. It was really a nice day for a picnic. We had a very good turn out. There were even some new people, and a couple of them came to church on Sunday, thank the Lord. Everyone had a good time. There was plenty of food, fun and fellowship. Pastor Forsee had a corn hole competition complete with a trophy for the winning team.

Carl and I were in charge of the games for the kids. The kids had a blast. There were a few bumps in the road with some wanting to do their own thing, and Carl getting some major rope burn on his hands from the tug of war game. (His hands are healing nicely.) But all in all, it was a good day. The kids loved the creek that was beside the shelter house. They loved trying to catch crawdads and even caught a tiny turtle.

I took some pictures while trying to keep order, but it wasn't working out. So I handed my camera over to my aunt Pat, who definitely had some fun with taking pictures. I think it gave her camera envy, though.

I am including the public link to my Facebook album of pictures from the day. Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=203263&id=526774027&l=ae5b6a2502

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!