Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Today is my Grandma Miller's 80th birthday. I want to wish her a very special happy birthday! She means a lot to our family. I am so thankful for her. She is such a prayer warrior. I know that she prays for each one of her children and grandchildren every day. I am thankful for the Christian heritage we have, and the example that Grandpa and Grandma have been for us. Grandma is always saying that God supplies her needs, and I know that He does.

Here are some pictures of Grandma that I had on my laptop. I made a photo book for her birthday that we will give to her on Friday evening at a birthday party in her honor.

Grandma as a teenager, 14 or 15 years old


Grandma and Grandpa during their dating days


Grandma with her siblings at a family reunion.
They are wearing shirts with a picture of their parents on them.

Grandma with her children at her 75th birthday party

Grandma and Grandpa celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!