Product Review

I am a member of a website called BzzAgent, which is a word-of-mouth marketing company. Once you are a member, you receive offers for "campaigns" where you try new products and tell family and friends about the products, plus post reviews on the BzzAgent website. I recently received some samples of the new Dove Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner to try and tell others what I think of it. I received a full size bottle, and several trial-size packets along with some coupons. I have been using it for about a week now, and I really like it. It makes my hair super soft. I gave the packets away to others, including my Mom, who told me tonight that she also noticed how soft her hair is after using the conditioner. Here is what Dove says about the product:

" NEW Dove Daily Treatment Conditioners give hair the deep nourishment of a treatment in the time it takes to condition. Their innovative formulas penetrate deep inside to help repair hair internally and leave it more beautiful on the outside."


I have noticed that my hair is a lot less frizzy, and it even seems like I am not losing as much of it as I was before. It smells nice too. I haven't priced it in the stores, but I am sure that it is not too expensive. I will certainly be buying this product once I have used up the sample bottle I received. I think it is really great.

On the subject of hair, I have also changed the way I wash my hair. I used to just bring all of my hair on top of my head and scrub away. I recently learned that is the wrong way. Now I massage the shampoo into my scalp, and then gently squeeze the shampoo suds down into the rest of my hair, not piling my hair on top of my head anymore. After rinsing out the shampoo, I use the conditioner on my hair from my ears down to the ends. Since doing my hair this way, my hair does not as many tangles as it did before when trying to comb it out to dry.

I hope this review helped you if you are looking for a new kind of conditioner. If you try it, let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!