April Favorites

Here is my list of things that I was loving during the month of April 2010. These are in no certain order, just as I think of them.

1. New snack. Mini marshmallows and chocolate chips. YUMMY!

2. Chick-fil-a...love that place! Here is a video of Tim Hawkins singing a new song about his love for Chick-fil-a...

3. Spring...and Easter.
I love this time of year. I love Easter! "For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." Jesus lived, and died, and ROSE again because He loved us so much! He is Risen!

4. Moody Radio...it is FM 97.9 here in Central Indiana. I love the music they play and the programming. There is one program on Saturday afternoons that I like called "Talking it Over." The host has lots of interesting people on her show. She now hosts a program called "In the Market" that is during the week from 5 to 7pm. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, though.

5. The beautiful weather. I love Springtime weather. We have beautiful sunny days and we get cool thunderstorms sometimes too.

6. Magnolia trees.

These are my favorite trees in the spring. I really want to get one for our yard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!