Birthday Party for Brooklynn and Mackenzie

Last night I went to a birthday party for my little cousins Brooklynn, who just turned 3, and Mackenzie, who will be 2 next week. The girls LOVE Dora the Explorer, so that was the theme. We bought them a couple of Dora books and stickers to go along with the cash that we gave them. These girls are totally something else. They are non-stop fun. They talk all the time. I am amazed at how they can carry on a conversation, even Mackenzie, who is only (almost) 2. They speak in complete sentences, and they talk very plainly. They are very smart (That must run in the Miller family...).
Here are some pictures from the party. The batteries died in my camera towards the end of the party, so I did not get as many pics as I wanted.

Mackenzie

She wanted to give the "kitty" a ride in her Jeep. I think the kitty was a little scared.

Brooklynn giving me her "stop taking pictures of me" look.

The girls eating their dinner before cake and ice cream time

Brooklynn with one of the kitties. I am amazed at how mellow these cats are. They just let the girls carry them around all over the place. Ryan and Mackenzie
Time for cake! Waiting on Mackenzie to join her at the table
These girls are just too cute for words! Love them so much!
Opening their gifts. I think the reason Lynn keeps so thin is because she is running after these girls all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!