Junior Church

I am doing a Hawaiian/Luau theme in Junior Church this, while teaching the Days of Creation.The memory verse is Psalm 118:24 - "This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." I have never done a tropical theme before, so I am excited to see how the kids like it. Here are some pics of the room. Let me know what you think.

Carl was helping me and decided to wear my lei...


Table where I put the song visuals. I got the tablecloth at Wal-Mart for $2.


Behind the piano


I like the scene out this "window"...I love dolphins!


Grass skirts over the windows...


These "windows" came all in one piece. There are 3 of them.


The bulletin board. It looks a little bare in the center. I need to fix that.


The chairs with the leis. The kids will get to take these home at the end of the month.


The centerpiece I put on the piano.

Comments

Angie D said…
Vanessa, your theme looks great! You guys have a great group of kids in Franklin. We enjoyed them immensely!

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!