Falling Behind...

I am getting so behind in blogging. Here it is, almost half-way through May, and I only have 3 posts for the month, 4 including this one. Life has been busy, busy, busy! And it is not getting any less busy anytime soon...

Making news around here since my last post are the following:

1. My Junior Church kids LOVE the Hawaiian Luau theme. It is a big hit. Thank You, Lord, for a GREAT group of kids.

2. Noticed that we have this growing in our backyard.


My uncle thinks it is wisteria. I don't know, I am not very smart when it come to flowers, trees and the like. Whatever it is, it's pretty!

3. Made a couple Mother's Day cards.

The purple one went to Grandma Miller, and the pink one to my Mom.

4. We booked our rental car and hotel for our anniversary trip. Look out, Chicago, here we come! We can't wait!


Those are just some of the things that have happened in the past week or so. Hopefully, I can find some more time to blog on a more regular schedule. We shall see... But if the blog is silent, it is because we are enjoying life, busy as it may be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!