Happy Birthday, Grandpa Miller!

Today, my Grandpa Miller would have been 86 years old. May 16th was his birthday. But Grandpa is celebrating his birthday in Heaven.

Grandpa has been gone for almost nine years. I still really miss him. He was such a man of God. He was always reading his Bible and praying for his children and grandchildren. I knew that he loved all his family very much. It was hard watching him get weaker and weaker towards the end of his life...Grandpa was always such a strong man.

I was looking through an album just this afternoon and Grandma's house of lots of Grandpa's Army photos and documents. It was really neat. I will have to try to scan some of those things and do another post on that.

Here are some pictures of my Grandpa I had on my computer:

Grandpa with his brothers Dale, Leslie and Roger



An Army picture



A couple pictures of when Grandpa and Grandma were dating




Reading his Bible



Grandpa and his big catch



Grandpa with me



Grandpa playing trucks with James



Grandpa and Grandma. This photo was taken close to their 50th wedding anniversary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!