What do you collect?

I am sure every person out there has some odd or crazy thing he or she collects. Especially when you travel...do you have a certain object you like to buy/find as a souvenir? Some collect those spoons with the location on the handle. Some like the shot glasses or keychains. Others may enjoy postcards or stamps. I am sure you can think of lots of things you could pick up when you are on vacation or visiting a new location.

Me, I like to get these:



For some crazy reason, I love to get these smashed pennies. They are usually pretty cheap, only 50 cents to a dollar each, and make a simple souvenir. I thought I had more of these, but maybe I gave some away.

The ones here are from Texas, Arizona and Chicago. I look for these penny machines at all the tourist places. I think it's fun.

May I also right here say that if you are traveling and come across one of these machines, think of me and get me one? If I may be so bold to ask for a souvenir... I would love to add to my collection!

Comments

Sherry said…
I like APPLES--the red ones! I sure will keep my eye out for smooshed pennies!
Karen Walden said…
I like to get a Christmas ornament of the different places we have been on vacation! I also like to put the year on it so I can remember when we were there!
Unknown said…
I collect those pennies too!

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!