Symphony on the "Chilly" Prairie


Saturday evening we went to Symphony on the Prairie. We make it a habit to go to the last weekend every year. They have had the River City Brass Band perform for the last weekend 17 years, I think they mentioned. Carl and I have been to the last 3, and I think I went to 2 before that. This was the first year that it was chilly. I had a light jacket on, and we had to cover up with our blanket. We also got some hot chocolate to warm us up. I felt like I was at a fall bonfire or hayride. There were some people that were bundled up like it was the dead of winter out there. It was pretty funny.

Despite the chilly weather, we enjoyed ourselves. The conductor was new this year and was pretty funny, cracking jokes during the performance. Plus, he had a cool accent!

Here are some pics from the evening:


Pretty sunset



River City Brass Band



Fireworks after the performance


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!