Wish List Item

I just happened to visit the website for The 5 Browns today for the fun of it. For those of you who don't know who the 5 Browns are, they are 3 sisters and 2 brothers, and all of them play the piano. They are pretty amazing. I haven't heard anything from them in quite a while, though. When I clicked on the Music tab, to my surprise, I saw that they have a new CD. It's actually been out since April, so I don't know if you can still call it new or not. It is called "The 5 Browns In Hollywood."



Judging by the song titles on the album, I think it will be a good one for my collection. Amazon had it for $18, but I am sure that I could find it cheaper at Borders or Barnes and Noble. Maybe even Target would have it. I look forward to getting it soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!