Miller - Monroe Reunion

Every Labor Day, we have a family reunion at my Grandma Miller's house. I don't remember the exact year that Grandpa and Grandma started this, but it has become a tradition. It combines my Grandpa's side of the family (Miller) and my Grandma's side (Monroe) together for one reunion. It is always nice to see family that we usually only see about once a year. We had some beautiful weather for the reunion this year.

Mackenzie with a kitty



Family (Monroe Side)



More family (Miller side)

Josh and BrooklynnTrying to get a toy out of the tree...

Comments

Miss Mac said…
I think this reunion was started before I was born or at least when I was very little. I just always remember going every year.
I sure wish I could have made it this year.

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!