My new T-shirt

I won this T-shirt from Kira's Cottage Christian Store in Franklin by answering a Bible trivia question. The question was "Which book in the Bible does NOT mention God's name?" Do you know the answer? I will tell you in a bit. I actually guessed one book, but it was wrong. Then I asked my mom and she gave me the right answer.



I was able to go in to the store and pick put any T-shirt I wanted. I saw this one almost right away. I like the shirt for a few reasons. 1. It has my Dad's favorite Bible verse on it. 2. I like this verse myself. 3. It was free. When I wear this shirt, I know I will always think of Dad, and perhaps even feel him watching over me.

The answer to the question? The book of Esther.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!