Monday Ramblings

Another Monday, another random blog post. (I know you are all thrilled!)

Saturday, Mom, Carl and I went to the Christmas Gift and Hobby Show at the state fairgrounds. James would have gone too, but he had to work. I bought one Christmas gift...and food. (I couldn't resist the Paradise Bakery cookies.)

We went to a birthday party for my cousin Ryan, who turns 10 this week.



I pretty much coughed my head off with this stupid cold that I have. I hate it. It is especially bad at night when I am trying to sleep. Laying down makes me cough more. I actually am having a coughing fit right now. I cough so hard I starting gagging...I know you are loving these details. I just do not want to be sick...:( Any suggestions on what I can do for this cough? My voice sounds absolutely lovely these days as well. You know how appealing that raspy sound is...

Carl and I packed two boxes for Operation Christmas Child, one for a boy, and one for a girl. Carl will take them this week to the collection site. We plan on giving our donation online so we can hopefully track the boxes. It will be neat to see to which country the boxes go.


I found out today I am done with my debt consolidation program payments. I have one more half payment to make and I am finished! Yippee! Just in time for Christmas shopping....yay! I thought I would not be done until January or February, so this makes me very happy. :)

This Thursday, the ladies at church are going to be decorating a Christmas tree in the History Museum in downtown Franklin. Our theme is Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World. I will try to get some pictures of that and post on here. That should be fun.

Sunday is our church Rally Day. We are excited for that as well. We hope for a great turnout at both our Worship Service and during the special afternoon service. If you do not have any plans, feel free to join us.

Comments

david_hatton said…
Loved the blog, it is beautifully written. I'm a regular reader. As a regular church goer and a keen traveller, it is always nice to read peoples blogs of similar interests

You may be interested in some of my blogs and articles on my blog:

http://davidhatton1987.blogspot.com/
Luke said…
Did you guys have fun tonight? What did you put on the tree?
Katherine said…
I enjoyed my visit to your blog. I hope your cough goes away soon.Why is it always worse at night!
Wishing you happiness, Katherine

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!