Finally Friday!

I am so glad it is Friday! This has been one crazy week...today being the craziest! I am looking forward to chillin' out this weekend.

We were planning on going to the zoo tomorrow with Jenn and Nate (Jenn got some free passes), but it is going to be too cold. Plus, Nate would be very tired from working almost all night on his feet the whole time.

I do need to go to church and change the decor in the Junior Church room for Thanksgiving. Soon, it will be time to decorate for Christmas...I can't wait!

Speaking of Christmas or Christmastime, it was snowing here. Not very hard, but it was snowing. It was "spittin' snow" like my dear Dad would say.

This weekend, Christopher and Banks is having a "Friends and Family Sale," and I was told that everything in the store will be 40% off! Woot! As an added bonus, I have a gift card to use there. Double Woot! So, you know where I will be tomorrow...at the mall.

Anyone have any good soup recipes out there? With it getting colder, I love to have soup, I just don't have very many soup recipes. Leave a comment with a recipe.

Have I mentioned that I love sweatpants? They are so comfy and warm. Speaking of warm, I think we are going to have to break out the comforter for the bed tonight. I think it is only going to be in the 20s tonight...totally comforter time.

Daylight Savings Time ends this weekend...we get an extra hour of sleep. Yippee!

I think that is enough rambling for one night....good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!