May Favorites

Here are things I enjoyed during the month of May.

1. Gaither Homecoming concert

It was awesome. Loved every part of it...but especially The Booth Brothers and The Gaither Vocal Band.

2. Booth Brothers new CD, Declaration.
I don't have a picture of it. The CD and sleeve are in Carl's car. I bought the pre-release version at the Gaither Homecoming concert. The CD was officially released June 1st. I love just about every song on the album. A couple favorites are "To All The World" which has a Latin flair to it...definitely a toe-tapper, and "In Christ Alone" which actually combines two songs by the same title. This is my favorite Booth Brothers CD.

3. All You magazine

If you have not read this magazine, go to Wal-Mart right now and buy one. It is loaded with all kinds of tips and tricks to save money. It even has coupons. I love to read through it and find suggestions for the house, shopping, decorating, and personal health. It is pretty cheap, too, around $2, I think.

4. Seeing these two special girls...

I actually got to see Brooklynn and Mackenzie twice this month. They are so cute and I love them so much!

5. My Junior Church theme for the month


I loved my Hawaiian theme this past month. I think the kids did too. I received a lot of good comments on the room from others as well. Hopefully, the kids like the Armor of God theme just as much...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken