Sugar Scrub

If you need a cheap way to exfoliate for your face, look no further than your kitchen cabinets. Just take about a tablespoon of sugar (or enough to fit in the palm of your hand), wet it just enough to dampen it, and rub the sugar onto your face, focusing on any spots that need special attention. I usually scrub for about 30 to 45seconds, but no more than a minute. Rinse the sugar off your face, and feel how soft your skin feels. It works great!

I actually used to do this every other day, then slacked off for a long time. I tried it again last night, and was surprised all over again at how soft my face feels. It still feels pretty soft, 24 hours later. I will have to get back in the habit of doing this again.

Comments

Unknown said…
This works with salt as well. If you scrub with salt, it will also remove any onion odor from your hands when you have been cutting onions.
Bethany
Angie D said…
I do this a couple times a week! Glad I'm not the only one. :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken