What's in our backyard...

We have a litter of kittens hanging out in our backyard. I noticed a couple kittens a week or so ago. Then, this week, Carl noticed some more. We have counted at least 5 kittens and their mama. They are pretty cute, but we really don't need any cats. I am NOT a cat person, and even if I were, Carl and I don't want any pets right now. Though I have to admit, I watched the kittens play for at least 10 minutes or so last night. You see, I think kittens are cute, but I know that kittens grow up to be cats, and in my opinion, cats are not cute. I know there are some people out there that love cats...maybe they would want the ones in the backyard...

I am not sure what we are going to do about the new residents...any suggestions?

Here are some pictures that I took from the kitchen window.







4 of the 5 kittens; the other one was a little camera shy and was hiding in the brush pile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!