Father's Day


Father's Day is not the same for me anymore. Since both my Grandpas and my Dad are gone, Father's Day is a sad day for me. I miss my Grandpas and Dad so very much.

I didn't have a picture of my Grandpa Peña on my computer to post one here. I didn't know him that well, but was told that he was a good man that cared about his family.

Grandpa Miller


He was a great example of a what a Christian should be.



My Dad

He was a awesome father to us. I never doubted that he loved us. He was always willing to spend time with his family.

If you still have your dad and grandfathers with you, please take the time to tell them that you love them; even if your relationship may be a little rocky at times. Treasure the moments you have with your dad, too soon they will be gone.

This song describes the way I have felt today.



Comments

Angie D said…
Very sweet post, Vanessa. I thought of you and several others yesterday, who won't see their daddys again until heaven.

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken