Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my wonderful Momma's birthday.

She is the best mother anyone could have. (I know y'all think your mom is the best, but I think my Mom is. :)...) She has always been there for my brother and I whenever we needed her. She was a stay at home mom for several years, and when she did have to get a job, she worked the overnight shift so that she could be home for us during the day. James and both know that Mom is only a phone call away.

Mom is the type of person who puts the needs of others before her own. She is always doing what she can to help those around her, whether family, friends, or at church. She has passed this attitude of helping others down to me and James. Mom is caring, funny (we got her quirky sense of humor), a great cook, and a wonderful Christian who has learned a lot about depending on the Lord the past couple of years. She is a shining example to us and to others. We love her very much!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken