Indiana Flower and Patio Show

Saturday, Mom, Carl and I went to the Flower and Patio Show at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. It was opening day, so it was pretty crowded. Plus, it was a rainy day, so I think that brought more people indoors. We saw the different gardens, which were beautiful as always. The theme this year for the gardens was "A Novel Idea." Each garden had a book title for the name. Some of my favorites were "The Wizard of Oz," The Bible/Garden of Eden, and "The Chronicles of Narnia." I actually bought some lily bulbs to plant at our house...seriously. Me, the person that kills flowers. Mom said that these should be easy to care for, so we shall see if I can keep them alive. I am not making any promises here, though.
Below are some of my favorite pictures from the show and the link to the rest of the pictures I took.

Beautiful centerpiece...love stargazer lilies!

From the Wizard of Oz Garden

From The Bible/Garden of Eden Garden



Chronicles of Narnia Garden



Indiana Flower and Patio Show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!