This and That

Here are some pictures to show you what I have been up to this week.
Warning: Things get pretty random.

Cardinal at one of my Grandma's many bird feeders Sunday afternoon.


Kaitlyn and Adrianna after church Sunday night.


We had a birthday party for Byron at our Fellowship Hall.


We played games and had some yummy food, including strawberry shortcake. Yum!


One of the games was "Spoons." Fast paced and fun game.


Then, if you read my previous post, last night was Ladies Night, where I worked on some Easter cards. I am not finished with them though.

Also, I hurt my right arm sometime Wednesday afternoon. I either pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve around my elbow. The pain was so strong it woke me up early Thursday morning. Actually, I was dreaming I had broken my arm, and woke up in A LOT of pain. My arm hurt while at the same time, it felt weak, like it had "fallen asleep." It was such a weird feeling. The pain would come and go throughout the day yesterday and today, sometimes pretty strong. Hopefully, the pain will go away completely soon.

Tomorrow we are going to the Indiana Flower and Patio Show. I am looking forward to it. I don't have a green thumb at all, but I enjoy looking at the gardens they have there. Stay tuned for pictures from that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!