February Favorites

Here are some of the things that I enjoyed during the month of February.

1. These snack cakes.

I love them. Too bad (or maybe it is a good thing) they are only available around Valentine's Day. If they were available all year, I would have to get bigger clothes, I think.

2. Snow.
Yes, I enjoyed having some snow...for a few days. Then, it started getting cold getting more and more snow. I do like the snow. I love how quiet it gets. Have you noticed it seems like the cars move almost silently on the roads when we have snow? Maybe it is just me. I love the picture perfect snow scenes. I like going tubing. Carl and I were not able to go this year, we were disappointed. But, we do enjoy the snow.

3. Seeing Amy and Gina
I always have a good time when I am around these two. They are like sisters to me.

4. My new hair dryer

Carl bought a hair dryer for me for Valentine's Day. I needed one. Every time I would wash my hair, I would get a headache from having my wet hair and a heavy, wet towel on my head...and I don't have as much hair as a lot of women I know. I don't know how they cope. I love this hair dryer.

5. My new camera

I love it!

6. My throw blanket

I got this from Mom for Christmas. She made it for me. I use it all the time when I am sitting or laying on the couch. It is so comfy and warm!

7. Seeing these girls

I love my little cousins Brooklynn and Mackenzie. They are just too cute for words! And mischievous as all get out... Never a dull moment with these two around. I haven't seen them in a few weeks though. The last time they came out to Grandma's was at the beginning of February. Their mom, my cousin Lynn is taking classes and will be working as a unit secretary at a hospital, working the weekend shifts. So I may not get to see the girls for a while. :(



Those were just a few things that I enjoyed this past month. I could go on for a long time. I am blessed beyond measure with family, friends, and things. Most importantly, though, I have a Savior Who loves me no matter how many times I mess up, and Who is my dearest Friend.

Happy March, everyone! Spring is coming!

Comments

Karen Walden said…
Jonathan loves those snack cakes too!!! :) He says those are the best, the other holiday snack cakes aren't the same!

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken