Little Cousins

Since my cousin Lynn has been taking classes and working as a unit secretary on the weekends, we have not seen her, Michael, or their little girls lately. I was looking at these pictures of Brooklynn and Mackenzie in my wallet the other day, thinking about how much I miss them. They are my cousins, once removed, but they are like nieces to me.
Brooklynn (2 and 1/2)


Mackenzie (1 and 1/2)




Well, Sunday, I got a treat. My Uncle Steve and Aunt Kathy came out to Grandma's house for Sunday dinner and brought the girls with them along with my cousin Jeremy and his girlfriend. It was soo good to see "my" girls! They never fail to make me laugh. They are growing up so fast! And talking so much!! As soon as Mackezine came in the house, she started saying "I want to eat!" A girl after my own heart she is... I had to snap some photos of them. My mom stayed home to get some rest since she has been working a lot of hours this past week, so she missed seeing Brooklynn and Mackenzie. Here are some of the pics I took to show Mom.


Mackenzie wants to eat!


Brooklynn not wanting to smile


Sharing a Mountain Dew...look out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!