I am 1 of 3000

As some of you may know, I am a HUGE fan of the author Ted Dekker. He is sort of like Frank Peretti. He actually wrote a book with Frank Peretti, called House. He has written books like the Circle Trilogy (Black, Red, White), Blink, Thr3e, Showdown, etc. He also had a 4 book set for youth (Chosen, Infidel, Renegade, and Chaos). I have loved every book that I have read, with the only exception being ADAM (it was a little scary...it dealt with demon possession/serial killers). If you are into thrillers or science fiction, you should really check out Ted Dekker. I suggest starting with either Blink (which I think has been re-released as Blink of an Eye), or the Circle Trilogy.

Well, Dekker just came out with a new book called Sinner. It is about having religious freedom taken away from us, which is something that is becoming more and more a reality here in the US. Because of the subject of his book, Ted Dekker has started a group to support religious freedom. So I became a member of The 3000. During the week of September 24th, we are to stand up for our religious freedom rights.

So, check out Don't Deny the Truth and become a member of the 3000. Also, check out Ted Dekker's books. They are really awesome!

DDTT Banner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!