Scenes from Junior Church

I thought I would post somes pictures that I took in Junior Church this past Sunday. I have started something new. I divided the chairs in the classroom so that I have two sides. I wanted boys against girls, but the first Sunday with the new set-up, I only had two boys...:( So now, I just try to keep the sides pretty even. I have two camping chairs at the front of the room. I picked two kids to be our captains for the day. They were to be our helpers, and to watch for quiet seats. The two quiet seat winners will be the captains next week. I think it went pretty well this week. I also took a suggestion from my Pastor's wife on how to enforce the rules...which is working so far. I am always looking for new things to try. I don't want the kids to get bored with the same old stuff every week. I want to keep things new and exciting, but most importantly, I want them to live for Jesus.

Here are the pictures:
Adam Forsee as one of the Captains

Ashley as the other captain

One side of the room...

...and the other side of the room

Just finished singing a song

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!