God must be wanting to do something BIG...

...because the devil has really been fighting me today.

I have not had a day like I had today in a long looong time. But I know that Jesus is with me because I am holding on to the promise "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

I had this massive headache that just kept building and building throughout the day. I have not had a bad headache/migraine since the Sunday evening service a in late May or early June when I asked the Lord to take away my migraines and dizzy spells. We were actually praying for another lady in our church, and I asked the Lord to touch me as well...and He did. I think the devil brought on the headache to get me to doubt God's healing. Well, it is not going to work...I know what the Lord did for me and I am going to keep trusting Him. The pain has started to go away this evening.

On top of the headache, I just have not felt like my normal (if there is a normal) self the past couple of days, maybe because of the heat, who knows? Also, today was a pretty frustrating day at work. The combination of all these things had me in tears almost all day.

I am so thankful that God sends people our way to cheer us up when we need it. Thank the Lord for Carl. He let me cry on his shoulder at lunch today. Plus, the girls at work doing their best to cheer me up. Then, tonight was ladies night at church. Sister Forsee was talking about the promises of God. She asked different ones to share a special promise the Lord had given them. Each one of promises mentioned tonight was something I needed to hear. I find it so completely amazing that God knows just what we need, and just when we need it. So the tears that I had running down my face were no longer sad tears, but tears of joy and praise, realizing how much God really cares for His children. Praise the Lord!

God also answered two prayers for Mom today. And I know that God wants to do even more for us. I am looking forward to what He has in store for my church, my family, and for me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello... I just happened by your page while trying to find something to post on my blog. I am 1 of 3000 also and I love the work Dekker is doing. I strongly suggest the reading of his novels to anyone with a strong heart and an open mind. If you need a push into Christianity, these books are a good starting place. Especially the Chronicles of History and Sinner. These are the books that opened my eyes, heart, and mind to a whole, bright new world. I'm sure they can do the same for many others. In fact I'm wearing my wrist band right now and I hope to meet a few others doing the same.... Thank you Ted, Elyon's Stength.

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!