9 months...

Today marks 9 months of Carl and I being a couple. We officially became a couple on December 13, 2007. It has been a great 9 months. I am so thankful that God borught Carl into my life. I know it was God, because I probably would have never met him otherwise.


I had actually given my singlehood (if that's a word) to the Lord. I had struggled with it for a while, and finally committed it to God. If God wanted me to be single all my life, then so be it. Just a few weeks really after that is when I started talking to and emailing Carl.


Our first date was a revival service at my church, and then we wnet to Steak N Shake for something to eat. About a month after that is when we decided to be a couple.


My family liked Carl from the beginning, and has grown to love him like one of the family. My dad really liked him...and I am so thankful that I knew I had Dad's approval on Carl before Dad passed away. Mychurch family also accepted Carl as one of their own pretty quickly, and Carl is one of us now. It is no longer "my" church, it's "our" church.


So, Carl, I love you! Here's to many more months and years together!!!




At a Cincinnati Reds game in May

At the Indiana State Fair in August (don't you just love the random girl cheesing in the background?...)

Comments

Karen Walden said…
Happy "Anniversary!" :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!