Project 365 -- Week 3

Here are the photos for the week of January 15 to 21, 2012. I did miss Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

Some of these were taken with my iPhone. (What did we do before camera phones?)



This is what Carl and I had after church on Sunday night. We had my leftover chicken and pasta from Outback Steakhouse and a roll from Texas Roadhouse. Yummy!


I found this idea on Pinterest. Pay yourself a dollar for every day you work out. So, for the week ending January 14th, I worked out 4 days. (I worked out 4 days this past week as well.) When I get to $100, I will reward myself with a shopping trip...:)


I received this catalog in the mail on Thursday. I always like looking through these. I saw that Guy Penrod is coming out with a CD of all hymns in March. Plus, the Gaither Vocal Band will be at Indiana Wesleyan University in October. (Possible birthday present, maybe?)


I bought this candy at Target on Friday. It is for my Junior Church kids. I gave them the challenge of learning an extra Bible verse this month. When they say it, they get to choose one of these. I had two kids say the extra verse today. I love that our group of kids like learning Scripture.


We found this cute wreath at Michael's. Getting ready for Valentine's Day around here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!