Project 365 -- Photography

This year, I am trying to complete Project 365, where you take a photo every day. This is week 1 (January 1 -7).


My attempt at chicken spaghetti. I took it to Grandma's house for Sunday dinner.
Everyone said it was really good.


 Gotta love fuzzy socks...:)



I used a gift card I received for Christmas to treat myself for dinner.
Love this place!



I had a horrible headache on Wednesday night. I was thankful for some medicine.



I received these songbooks on Thursday. Looking forward to putting them to use.



I love my bank. They have free popcorn! 


We went to the Pacer game on Saturday. Roy Hibbert sprained his ankle and had to leave the game for a while. He got the ankle taped up and returned to the game. He ended the game with the most points for the team.

So, there you go. My first week of photos. Pretty random, I know, but it kinda gives you a different look at my life. Hopefully I can keep up with the picture-taking, and it will improve my photography skills.
Till next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!