Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe

Here is the recipe for the photo I posted in my Project 365 - Week 4 post.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.) (I used about 8 chicken breast tenders.)
4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs (I didn't have bread crumbs, so I used crushed Ritz crackers.)


Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.

This was really good. I cooked mine for about 25 minutes because the chicken wasn't completely thawed. It was really tender and juicy. Carl loved it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We have also done this with haddock and it turns out wonderful!
Anonymous said…
you don't know me, but i follow your blog....and i made this receipe on saturday night....it was AWESOME!!!!....thanks for putting it on your blog....

shelley hatfield

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!