Project 365 - Week 2


Here are the photos I took for the week of January 8 to 14, 2012.

The moon on Sunday night after church. Someone mentioned how pretty it looked at church.


I didn't take a picture on Monday...



The stuff in the bottle on the left is one of my favorite hair products, but I ran out of it. It is $36 a bottle at the JC Penney Salon, but they haven't had it in stock the past couple of times I have been there. So, I found the stuff on the right in the blue bottle for $8 at Target. It is alright, but a little more oily, and doesn't smell as good. I may just have to break down and buy the good stuff online.




The bulletin board in Junior Church this month. We are learning about forgiveness. We are also reading the book Treasures of the Snow. 



The backyard on Thursday at lunch time.


I am trying to choose a song for a special I have to sing later this month.


We used our gift card to Outback Steakhouse on Saturday.
This is a pic of the yummy Blue Cheese Wedge Salad I ordered. Love this salad!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!