8 months and Valentine's Day

Saturday was our 8 month anniversary. We also celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday, so it was a double celebration. We exchanged our gifts to each other. I bought Carl a pair of work-out pants, an IU T-shirt, and a DVD of Pilgrim's Progress. We watched that on the laptop Sunday night after church. Carl bought me flowers (see the post below), a hair dryer (I really needed one), a box of "Turtles" (chocolate covered pecans with caramel), and a nice cup that I can use for my hot tea. We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory downtown Indy on Saturday evening for dinner. We wanted to walk around Monument Circle but it was too chilly. We had to wait about an hour and an half at the restaurant for a table. The food was good though.


I didn't take any pictures of our Valentine's date. But here is another wedding picture to celebrate our 8 months of being married.

Comments

Karen Walden said…
Can't believe it's been 8 months already! Congrats! Looks like a fun date for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!