Easy Recipe

I thought I would give you an easy recipe. It is one of our favorites. I make it a lot to take to Grandma's for Sunday dinner, and I have made it for church dinners. I usually put it together the night before, and bake it in the morning. I actually got this recipe from my Aunt Kathy. I make it so much, I have it memorized.

Cheesy Potato Casserole

Ingredients
1 package frozen hash brown potatoes
1 stick of butter, melted
8 ounce package sour cream
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 8 ounce package (2 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix potatoes, butter, sour cream, soup, and half the cheese in a 9X13 baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 50 minutes to an hour uncovered. Enjoy!

See how easy that is? Even a non-cook like me can do this in her sleep. Let me know if you try and how you like it.

Comments

Karen Walden said…
I have this same receipe and LOVE it too!

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!