Where did this year go?

Can anyone tell me where in the world 2010 went? Seriously, this year went by so fast.

God has been good to us this year. We have learned to depend on Him more. He has blessed us greatly. We have our families, our home, our church family, and lots of good friends. I am thankful for how God has helped me grow in grace this year. I want to grow more Christ-like every day.

Some highlights of the year include:

Going to Chicago for our anniversary...love that city!
Going to National Quartet Convention for the first time. We loved it and plan on going back.
Getting baptized this summer.
Going to Gaither Fall Fest for my birthday.
Celebrating Grandma's 80th birthday and Carl's 40th birthday this year.
...and probably lots of other things that I am forgetting at the moment. But like I said, we are greatly blessed. (I think that could the theme song for us this year.) Through the good times and bad times, God has blessed us. He has never left us or forsaken us.

Here's to looking forward to a brand new year. Happy 2011, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!