Titantic Exhibit

Saturday afternoon we went to the Indiana State Museum to see their Titanic exhibit.



We went with my cousin Jennifer and her boyfriend Nate. The exhibit was really neat. They had a lot of recovered artifacts from the ship. We were not allowed to take any pictures, and we even had to turn off our cell phones. I was impressed by the amount of recovered items they had on display. When you enter the exhibit, they give you a copy of a boarding pass of an actual passenger on the ship.



You can see at the end of the exhibit whether your passenger perished or survived. My passenger survived. It also gives you a little background information on that passenger.
They also take your picture in front of a "green screen" which is supposed to be the Grand staircase on the ship. Here is our picture. I don't think we are dressed for the occasion...lol!

All in all, the exhibit is pretty cool. I think it is worth the price of the ticket. I would even go again, if I had the chance. The exhibit is only at the museum until the middle of January, so if you want to go, you better hurry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken