Christmas Program - Christmas Sunday


Here are some pics from our Children's Christmas Program. The title was "Love Came Down at Christmas." Sister Forsee, our Pastor's wife, was in charge of the program. It went very well.


We also had a musical program on Sunday evening. Glenda Russell was in charge of that program. Here are some pictures from that:

Olivia

Ben

Luke

Tyler and Byron

Ladies Trio -- Sister Forsee, Joya Russell, Naomi Greathouse

Ethan

 Wanda Greathouse and Naomi Greathouse

Glenda put together a small ensemble to sing "Ring Christmas Bells."

Also, Mike Pile sang a song, Naomi Greathouse sang a solo, Joya played a piece on her flute, and Don played a piece on his clarinet. It was good program. God's presence was very close during the service.

Comments

Holly said…
Hello Vanessa! My name is Holly Ogg and I live in Sebring, Florida. I read your blog pretty often but somehow missed this post. Wanda and Naomi Greathouse are my great aunts! My Grandmothers (Linda Schnell) sister-in-laws. I thought it was so awesome to see them on here! I didn't realize that you went to the same church that they do. Would you please tell them Hello from me? Thanks! Love your blog, keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken