Pastor Appreciation Night

We had our Pastor Appreciation night tonight after the service. We always try to surprise our Pastor and family with a time of fellowship and giving them groceries and things that they would need. We really wanted to shoe them that we love them this year. The whole family was sick for a couple of weeks...Pastor Forsee is still getting over whatever he has. And Sister Forsee's father passed away after a long battle with cancer at the beginning of the month. Here are some pictures from tonight.

Pastor and Sister Forsee and boys, we really appreciate you!!

The table that Mom and Aunt Pat decorated.

My Mom put together this floral arrangement.



Pictures of the church people








Pastor and Sister Forsee





I also put together a Shutterfly photo book with pictures of the Forsees. I used photos that I had and some that I got from others in the church. I even used some that I copied from Kelly's, Sister Forsee's sister, blog. Here is a link to that photobook.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0EcuHLdq3bsnLQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken